A ‘moccasin’ is an Aboriginal word for ‘shoe or slipper’. Our ancestors originally designed these hide moccasins to wear outside in the summer. Now as a contemporary Métis company, we continue the tradition by combining modern techniques and materials to make functional moccasins for outdoor urban environments. The footbed is unlined and breathable and the sole was made in partnership between Vibram and an Aboriginal artist.
– Please contact us directly in case there is any problem with the product.
– 30 days return policy (we will guide you to return to the nearest warehouse)
– Ensure the correct mailing address is provided. No shipping to P.O Box numbers.
– Please understand there may be delay and levy from customs in your country.
– We only ship during working days. So if your order is received end of Friday then it will be shipped on Monday only.